Wednesday, November 23, 2016

first haircut

On October 7, 2016, we took Finn to get his first official haircut. 
Sounds so silly, I know. But I didn't keep a lock of hair like some do, so I'm good:)

The biggest mistake we made was letting Finn fall asleep on the way to Cookie Cutters.
He woke up a little dazed and confused. 
I sat him down, and the tears started flowing. 
The clippers scared the crap out of him. 
So overall, I'd say it was not a wonderful experience, but we LOVED his haircut. Also, they were so fast and efficient! 
They did an awesome job trying to make him happy and I'm sure they deal with it all of the time.
Or that is what I tell myself.

Well. That is it.
Just a mom documenting silly things!

That blob of hair on the top right is me, attempting to comfort him.

All hope was lost at this point.
Beauty is pain Finn!

No comments:

Post a Comment