Friday, December 8, 2017

Bikes

Since the beginning of our marriage, D and I have wanted bikes. 
This spring, we finally bit the bullet and purchased our very own road racers!
I completely over-estimated the price of bikes.
When we first started looking, almost every single bike was between $500-$1000. A piece.
Um. Yeah no. We even looked at Walmart. Yes they were cheaper but didn't have a very good selection.
We finally found our bikes at Target. I should have known! My favorite place.

We also picked up a kid's seat for the back of D's bike for Finn. 
Let's be honest, me in charge of a 35 lb toddler on my unstable bike, that I can barely manuever?
Just an accident waiting to happen.

We hid the road riding!! Ha ha I am so lame.

Our favorite path of choice is the Jordan River Trail between our house and my parent's. 
Reason being, it is mostly flat.
We aren't professionals. Even though D is way faster than me, with Finn!

I think one of my favorite things to witness on our family rides is Finn occasionally rubbing or patting D's back. It is amazing.

Oh and the fact that he has started calling Dallin "D". 
Woopsies. It is the cutest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment