Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this year.
I always enjoy focusing on the Resurrection of the Savior at church and really honing in on the reason for the holiday. 

I will admit, I enjoy the chocolate aspect of Easter too.
My mom always hosts us for a delicious lunch and an egg hunt to follow.
Well this year was no different, except for the fact that it is WAY better now that Finn understands. 
My mom goes above and beyond and we have such a good time scavenging for eggs. 

We topped off the day watching Ryker fly around on his drift trike.
I am still so impressed he built it from scratch and petrified he is gonna die a horrible death from crashing it into a tree.

(Tulip pictures taken the week of Easter)
Obligatory picture in front of Grandma's flower bed.

 


After church eating Rolos faster than he could unwrap the tin foil.





Sweet Lacey snapped this family picture.


Holidays give me the chance to squeeze a few more pictures out of D :)

So proud of himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment