Friday, December 8, 2017

the newest high school grad

Ryker graduated from high school this summer!

I can't believe it! The brother that was born when I was nine is now technically a man!

He truly is so ambitious, hard working, innovative, driven and smart! He surprises me constantly with a new skill he has learned and a new tool he has purchased and using to fix and replace something. 

He has helped us with so many jobs around our house. He changes oil, tunes up lawn mowers, washes windows, hangs Christmas lights, trims high bushes and hedges.
Ryker is literally the Jack of ALL trades. The list continues. 

He is also the most chill person with the driest sense of humor. 
I just love him and can't wait to see the amazing things he accomplishes in his life.

Speaking of: Ryker just received his mission call! He is going to OK, Oklahoma City mission! I am so excited for him. We will miss him to death but I know it is where he needs to be.








The night he opened his call.




Love you little but not so little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment