I sure enjoy the day set aside to celebrate my own mother and all of the mom examples in my life.
My boys made sure to make me feel extra loved and appreciated.
Motherhood is like nothing I ever dreamt. It is so much better. I do have mom guilt almost daily for one thing or another.
I need to let a lot of things go and just cherish this very little time I have with Finn while he is young.
I need to let a lot of things go and just cherish this very little time I have with Finn while he is young.
It's crazy what the world and our own warped expectations can do to our happiness.
I feel so blessed and try to quickly snap myself out of the wallowing and doubting of my ability as a mother.
Just a little blurb out of my thoughts tonight.
Being this little boy's "Mama" has been the most wonderful experience of my life.
Thankfully I have a village around me to help shape him into a good man.
I got real serious for a minute.
Speaking of mothers.
A dear friend of mine just became a first time mom to a beautiful baby girl.
So of course, we saw it fitting to throw a baby shower.
I say this every time but I'll say it again. I just love catching up and reconnecting with friends at these gatherings.
I take great strength watching these women become mothers and parent their little ones. I love the idea that we are cheering each other on. We all know it ain't easy! Am I even making sense? It is late and my midnight oil is burning and almost gone :)
4 people at the baby shower were pregnant, so you know I took the opportunity to document such an occasion ;)
We love you Sharesa and Hazel!
Beautiful Mama-to-be.
All the glowing expectant mothers :)
With her 2nd, 2nd, 1st and 4th. Wowza, don't they look amazing??
I used all the crafty juice I had in me and came up with these decorations from an old book.
Tried and true selfie stick coming through for us!
I love the little kids who joined in on the group shot! The most beautiful friends and women!
No comments:
Post a Comment