A few months ago, I came home from mutual to a rip roaring R2 D2 robot in my living room.
Finn and D made a trip to the toy store and R2 D2 was the result.
Not sure if D or Finn were more excited about it.
To say Finn was/is obsessed is a LARGE understatement.
What is so funny about his fascination is that he is also scared to death of it.
R2 D2 will randomly move or speak when he is in a certain mode and Finn will come running, screaming at the top of his lungs.
It is so sad and hilarious bundled into one.
He calls his friend "D2."
Anytime he sees anything resembling D2 he loses his mind.
Stars Wars coming back is really affording more opportunities of spotting him in the store.
He has quite the merchandise collection at this point.
I definitely enable it.
Pictures for reference. I wasn't joking.
I mean come on with the shoes! They were on sale! They were meant to be.
The culprit himself.
On cloud nine.
I may have gotten an ornament for our Christmas tree..... I have not an ounce of self control.
Kisses?? I just can't.
Jammies from Grandma.
We threatened to take D2 away. This look could slaughter.
That one time I tucked D2 into bed to bug Finn. That's it. I am a child.
Glamour shots.
Ok, admitting you have a problem is the first step.


No comments:
Post a Comment